Please go through the frequently asked questions. We will update this page based on the queries that we receive. If you would like to ask us a question, please send a mail to email@example.com and we will reply to you at the earliest.
1) What are the payment gateway options available?
- Our website http://codekart.com use Paypal as the default payment gateway
2) How do I make payments with Paypal?
Our website http://codekart.com uses Paypal as the default payment gateway and payment beneficiary is owning company Pravisha Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Once you are on the checkout page, you can click “Proceed to Paypal”. This will take you to Paypal website for making the payment. Once Paypal confirms the payment, you will be redirected back to our website http://codekart.com. The redirected page should show your order details.
Note: We do NOT receive or store any of your credit card, debit card or bank related details. This information is processed only within the payment gateway website (i.e Paypal).
2) Paypal shows an error during transaction – “We’re sorry, but we can’t send your payment right now”. What should I do?
As per Paypal community, there can be many reasons when you get this error. You may check the following
- Is your card valid for international transactions? If not, please call your bank to enable the same.
- If your account verified with Paypal?
- Do you have enough balance with Paypal?
- Is your card within expiry limits?
2) How do I download the source code?
Following are the options to download the source code
a) After payment, once you are redirected back to the order page, the order page will have the link to download the source code
b) You will also receive an email with the order confirmation. This email will have a link to download the source code
c) You may also log in to your account in http://codekart.com/my-account and look at your orders. All your account details will be displayed here. This will also have the links to download the source code.
Note: The download link will be active for a certain period. After that, it will become invalid. This is for security as well as to ensure that new versions of the same product do not conflict with your download link. In case, for some reason, you are unable to download the source code, do send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve it at the earliest.